Do you love listening to music on the go? And do you often find yourself searching for YouTube videos with your favorite songs to enjoy them offline? Well, many of us do, but streaming on YouTube requires an internet connection. Fortunately, with the right tool, you can download YouTube videos and turn them into MP3 files for offline listening. In this blog post, we will share with you the easiest and the best ways to download YouTube videos as MP3.
Using Online YouTube to MP3 Converters:
The easiest way to convert YouTube videos to MP3 is by using online converters. You don’t need any special software or technical knowledge to do that. Just find a credible online converter and follow these simple steps:
- First, find the YouTube video you want to convert to MP3.
- Copy the URL of the video.
- Go to an online converter website such as 2conv, Convertio, Online Video Converter, or Vidtomp3.
- Paste the video URL into the converter’s search bar.
- Choose the MP3 audio format.
- Click the ‘Convert’ button to start the conversion process.
- Once done, download the converted MP3 file and enjoy it offline.
Using Desktop Software:
If you are looking for more reliable and robust options, then you can go for desktop software such as YTD Video Downloader, 4K Video Downloader, or Any Video Converter. Using this software, you can download the YouTube video and save it as MP3 on your computer. Here’s how:
- Install the software on your computer.
- Find the video you want to convert on YouTube and copy the URL.
- Open the software and paste the URL into its search bar.
- Choose the audio quality and format you want to save the file in.
- Click download to start the conversion process.
- Once done, you can find the MP3 file in the software’s download folder.
Using Browser Extensions:
Many browser extensions allow you to download YouTube videos as audio files. Some of the most trusted and popular extensions are YouTube Video and Audio Downloader, FastestTube, and Video Downloader Plus. Here’s how:
- Add the extension to your browser. For instance, if you’re using Chrome, go to the Chrome Web Store, search for the extension name, and add it to your browser.
- Once installed, you will see the extension’s icon on the top right corner of your browser.
- Find the video you want to convert on YouTube and click the extension’s icon.
- Select the MP3 option to download the audio file.
- The file will be automatically saved in your computer’s downloads folder.
Using Smartphone apps:
If you want to download YouTube videos and save them as MP3 on your smartphone, then you can use certain apps. These apps can be downloaded from the Google Play Store or Apple Store, such as TubeMate, NewPipe, and VidMate. Here’s how:
- Install the app on your smartphone.
- Open the app and find the video you want to download
- Tap the MP3 option.
- Choose the audio quality and add metadata if needed.
- Start the download process.
- Once done, you can find the MP3 file in your smartphone’s Downloads folder.
There you have it! Four easy ways to download YouTube videos as MP3 files. Whether you want to enjoy your favorite music or hear your favorite podcast offline, these methods would come in handy. As always, make sure to only download legal copyright-free content and pay attention to the terms and conditions of the service you use to make sure you’re in agreement with them. With the right tool, you’ll have your music library readily available to you, wherever and whenever you want it.
Read Also: Best ways to decorate your bedroom walls